Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gotta see it...

Wow how the week fly's! So I have to tell everyone. Ben took me to Sex and the City last night and I loved it. It was a great movie so if you get a chance I highly suggest it. I laughed and yes I cried so any movie that gets me to do both I love! Sarah Jessica Parker was the best and it fit right along with the show so now if they could just do a Grey's Anatomy movie I would be in heaven! Well as long as Derrick and Meridith got together...LOL

Well as far as wedding pics go - I do have some posted on our wedding website so you will have to check them out. The url is http://www.jodiandben.com/. They are under the photo album tab. I will try and post some more here on my blog when I get a chance!

Well to end this blog I will end with a quote from Sex in the City. Hope you enjoy!
"Party and play in your 20's, regret your mistakes in your 30's and buy the drinks in your 40's"
And that about sums it up...Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Maydi said...

Good to see you blogging Jodi, I haven't seen you for so long. sorry we didn't make the reception, I planned on it and always something changes my plans. You look great.

The Douglas's said...

I was thinking about going to see that movie the other day when I was by myself. Bo isn't a big fan of movies, so I'll have to do it when he isn't with me :) But glad to know you likd it, i'll have to see it now! :)