Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally I am a blogger...

Hello there... I have so much to write. I have gone through so many friends blogs and I have finally decided to start me a blog. I have a myspace page but it just isn't for me...so here I am! I hope everyone enjoys.


There has been so much happening in my life. I have now been a married woman for four weeks on Saturday. Wow I can't belive it. I love married life! I am so lucky to have such a great husband. I could go on and on about how much I love Ben but it would probably bore you. Although it took me thirty years to find and marry the man of my dreams I did it!! Yeah! and I couldn't be happier.


My wedding was wonderful. We got married May 10th in Hamilton, Tx at the Circle T Arena and it was beautiful. It was everything a girl could dream of and more. We also had a reception in Utah on May 26th and I couldn't believe how many people came. It was wonderful. We had a great time. Ben couldn't believe I knew all of the people that came through the line. It was so nice to see so many friends that I havn't seen in so long - Kim, Mindy, Tonya ect ect.


The picture is of Ben and I's first dance. Well I hope everyone enjoys my blog and I will try and keep it updated - hopefully I will do better with it than with myspace.


1 comment:

The Funderburks said...

Hooray you're a blogger! Not being close to family makes these blogs critical! I want to see wedding pictures on here AND LOTS OF THEM! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding reception in Utah. I am sure I missed out.