Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He Made It!

Well I know it is a little bit after graduation but I have been busy. I was able to go home for a few days and watch my baby brother graduate high school. It was so fun to be able to see everyone. I was so proud of him and what he has accomplished. He looked so studly in his black cap and gown. Here are a few pics of the big day!

My proud parents!

Jade and Grandma Helen



Jade and Tess


Jade and I

Chelsey, Jade and Amy

Jade and Oliver

Doing the Walk!

Getting a Congrats Hug from Pete

He Did It!

Rich High Graduating Class of 2009

Way to go Jader - Ben and I are so proud of you and I am so glad I was able to come home for your graduation. Hope you enjoy these pics. Remember Always Keep Reaching for the Stars and Your Dreams Will Come True!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Graduation pics. It was fun having you here.

Love - Mom