Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day

I wanted to post the rest of my trip to Utah. On Saturday my Grandma Helen, my dad, mom and I loaded up the flowers to go decorate the graves. I never go up to the Randolph cemetary so it was nice to see the headstones. We also ran into several people that I hadn't seen in awhile. If you can believe it the wind even wasn't blowing that bad.
After we finished in Randolph we dropped my dad off at the house and my grandma, my mom and I went on to Woodruff to decorate my great grandpa and grandma cornia's graves. After we did that we drove around the town and my mom showed my grandma and I where everyone lives. There are several new homes that have been built in Woodruff that neither of us had seen so we really enjoyed the tour.

Even though it is sad to decorate the graves of those we have lost - it was a great day spending time with my parents and my grandma. It was one of those days that I will always remember - so thanks family!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat picture. Love your comments. Have a great day!!

Mom