Friday, June 12, 2009

Charlee's Antics

I wanted to post a few pics of Ben and I and our dog Charlee. She has been so fun to have. She just keeps growing - every time I look at her I swear she grows 2 more inches. Ben's mom Melinda says she has size Large paws but we love her anyway. Every morning she is Ben's companion to go feed and although her and the goats still don't love each other, they are starting to feel mutual respect. This might be because she is almost big enough to look them straight in the eye.

She continually makes us laugh. Last weekend we bought her a pool because it has started to get pretty hot. Well you should see her jump in! It's like a polar bear doing a belly flop. There is no fear. I tried to sneak and take a couple of pics so you could enjoy.



This spring I always plant flowers and since this spring we put in an actual garden I couldn't wait to fill the flower beds around our house with various flowers. Well I forgot I have a puppy and what a Digger Dog she is. So needless to say I gave up on most of the flowers and my dog has a great time digging holes. Hopefully by next year she will have outgrown this phase!




Now isn't that the face of a little angel...more like trouble. I will keep you posted on more of Charlee's stories - I am sure she will just keep on entertaining us!

2 comments:

aleesha said...

That is THE CUTEST puppy I have ever seen!

The Funderburks said...

Okay, I love Ben's shirt! Zebra print - wahoo!