Monday, May 11, 2009

Wow! It's been a year!

Well yesterday was our one year wedding anniversary! It is crazy that it has only been a year but it also seems like it was just yesterday! Looking back it has been a great year for Ben and I. He is a great guy and a wonderful husband! I couldn't ask for better. I thought since it is our one year anniversary I will post some of our wedding pictures for everyone to see. I really didn't have a blog started when we got married so I never really posted any pics. Here are some from the Texas wedding. Hope you enjoy!

Me and my bridesmaids (from top to bottom) Stephanie Jones, Laurel Oakeson, me, Carolee Rex and Brandi Clements


The Groomsmen (left to right) Lex Cornia, Al Martinez, Ben Clements, Coy Irwin, and Jade Cornia

Saying I do!

The Vows


We did it!


Me and my Dad!

Ben and I


The Cake!

Our First Dance...


Throwing the bouqet.


The trucks - What a MESS!

Thanks Ben for a wonderful and happy year and I look forward to many, many more!

No comments: