Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update...

Well just a quick update. My dad is doing great (well a little quizy in the stomache because of the pain meds but other than that - good). His surgery went just fine and pretty soon we will just call him the bionic man as he races us around the ranch. My mom has stayed down with him at the hospital (they are releasing him today). It is usually her in the hospital bed and us visiting her so I am sure it is a welcome change to be the visitor this time. Most of his therapy revolves around walking so I guess he can get some use out that walker that my mom conned him into buying. Good present dad - guess you finally get some return on it. Ha Ha!


Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers that came his direction. We really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Calderberry said...

Jodi... Our thoughts and prayers are with your Dad. Be strong.