Friday, November 21, 2008

Update #2

Well I am just a little leary of doing another update on my dad because after posting the last one he went into shock and was life flighted down to LDS hospital but here goes. For those of you that know he has been in the hospital for the last several days but finally got released Wed. night. I flew up to Utah to be with my family last Saturday but I have returned now and I think things are going good. It was a scary time for the Cornia family and it makes me appreciate my wonderful family so much. My dad's health has returned to normal although he is still hobbling around from the hip surgery. He suffered kidney and liver problems along with a clot in his lungs and a mild heartattack. We are very blessed and I truly believe in miracles because last week we didn't know if he was going to survive and this week he is driving my mom crazy. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it. So Happy Birthday to my dad since today he turns well anyway it is his birthday and we are so thankful that he is around to celebrate it with us!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I have been thinking of you and your family. I am happy things are finally looking good. Give your dad get well wishes from me!

Maydi said...

I am so glad that your dad is o.k. what a scary thing. We have been thinking about you guys, but not sure what to do for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for them.

The Funderburks said...

Jodi I heard this from your mom when I was in Randolph last weekend. I am so sorry to hear about it. It sounds like he is a bit more stable now. Our prayers are with you and your family. Love you.

Candice Eborn said...

Okay, now I not sure that I should try and convince my dad to get his hip replacement done. I'm glad that things are looking up for your dad now. It was definitely a miracle.