Monday, November 10, 2008

My Dad!

My dad is the most awesome person I know! He is the greatest dad ever and I love him very much. He goes in for hip replacement surgery tomorrow morning and so he had been on my mind for the last few days. I know the surgery will go just fine and before we know it he will be back wanting to foot race us! So good luck Dad I know it will go just fine! I can't wait til you can finally be ibruprophen free!Good luck dad and don't forget to do your therapy - Ha Ha!

2 comments:

The Funderburks said...

You have always had a special relationship with your dad. He is pretty great. I hope all goes well for him!

Calderberry said...

Jodi - this is Tammy Calder. Last night Shani was flipping through blogs and found yours on Mandys' site. I had NO IDEA your dad was going in for surgery today. We will call later tonight to see how things went. Hope all is well in Texas!