Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day!

I can't believe its another Valentines day and birthday! Wow I am now officially in my mid 30's but still feeling like it is my mid 20's - lol!! I had a wonderful birthday and Valentines day. My husband and daughter gave me a beautiful black diamond necklace and earrings - they have such good taste. I came home to a dozen red roses from my dad and felt like such a special girl!!

For Valentines Day TyAnn and I thought we would surprise Ben and get our pictures taken. We figured he needed a nice pic of his girls for his desk. As usual Treva did an awesome job!!





We also went out to dinner with some friends of ours Ferron and Reyna Lucero and their kids for Valentines Day. Here is a picture of the kids. They had a big time and it was nice to go to dinner with our friends. All in all it was a wonderful birthday and Valentines day! Thanks family for making me feel so loved!

TyAnn, Bella and Eli Lucero

No comments: