Friday, February 24, 2012

10 Months

Well I can't believe it. TyAnn is 10 months old.  It just seems like yesterday that I was waddling around wishing I could bend over. LOL!  She has been such a blessing to our lives.  What a sweet little girl.  She has such a pleasant personality and seems to just enjoy life. 
I wanted to update on all of her little tricks although she seems to add new ones daily.  She can say both Mama and Dada although she said Dada first (guess she is a daddy's girl).  I think she is confused though because I have worked with her to say Dada and Ben gets her to say Mama but I think she will get it all figured out.  She is drinking out of a sippy cup and loves apple juice.  She just started eating graduate puffs and loves to eat cheese.  Her favorite toy right now is her little laptop (go figure) but she also loves her cell phone too.  She can scoot around but has yet to actually crawl.  She can stand by herself next to the couch for hours and it won't surprise me if she walks before she crawls.  I have a feeling once she takes off it will be RUN RUN RUN! She loves being outside whether it is riding on the ranger, sitting in her stroller or hanging out the window of the feed truck looking at the cows. 
She is such a fun little girl and is the center of our world!  I know it will just get better and better but I can't imagine how!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

She is sooo DARLING! What a fun time in life! Our birthday is just around the corner! ;)