Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Husband - The Announcer!

As you all know my husband Ben is a team roping and rodeo announcer! That is how we met - he announcing and me as a secretary at the USTRC Finals. I am quite proud of all of his accomplishments. He has announced numerous rodeos including pro rodeos, ammys and college rodeos. He also has announced the USTRC finals for many years.


Now announcing a team roping can be quite boring and even though he does his best to make it exciting - it is what it is - a team roping. But on the other hand I hope sometime you get to see him in action at a rodeo! He does an amazing job! I know this is pretty much a bragging blog but most of you that read this probably will never get to see him in action so I wanted to post a few pictures and a video of his "famous" dancing!! I hope you enjoy and just know I brag because I am So Proud of him!

5 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Nice Moves ;)

aleesha said...

Jodi, you can brag about your husband all that you want. He is a great dancer and would liven up any roping!

The Funderburks said...

I just love his zebra chaps! Where can I get some of those!?

Brittney said...

We loved it! Saige, my 3 year old, wanted to watch it again and again!