Friday, October 2, 2009

And the winners are....K Bar!!!

Yes it is that time of year again for the Odessa Ranch Rodeo. As usual Ben entered the KBar Ranch with his dad, Dane Driver, Drew Forte and Ethan Cory. They had a great time and won it again for the second year in a row!! Below are some of the pics - I was the filmer and so I didn't have as much time to take still pics but these turned out alright.
Oh by the way check out the shirts - that is courtesy of late nights trying to figure out iron transfers! You wouldn't think it would be hard to use iron on transfers on black shirts but believe me! I spent three days or should I say nights trying to get them to work. After finally figuring them out we took the shirts to the cleaners and they faded so they had that "vintage" look but they worked!!!

Ben carrying the American Flag

Drew, Ethan and Bob checking out the competition



Ben getting ready to go rope a goat!

Ben helping flank a horse

The Winners (l to r Ethan Cory, Dane Driver, Jordan Driver, Drew Forte, Bob Clements and Ben Clements)

I am proud of my husband!

No comments: