Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Missing KAT

I know that most of you that read this blog won't see our kitty but for those of you that might I am putting out a search for our cat. She showed up at our house the night that we got home from the Waco roping and we fell in love with her. Ben even let her sleep with us. She was a great cat and we had her for about 5 days and then she just left. We have looked everywhere and even went around and asked our neighbors. We can't find her so I am putting out a countrywide APB for our kitty her name of course is KAT. Here is a picture of her and if you see her please let us know!! I am missing my kitten. She was great to take naps with because she would just curl up at your feet and keep them warm.

Check out her pointed bobcat ears!!


3 comments:

Calderberry said...

Jodi - Ned came across a cat today... Doesn't look a whole lot like the one you lost but the ears are similar! Check out my blog for pics. :0)

Keri said...

She's cute I hope you find her. Good luck in the search.

The Douglas's said...

That sucks. I know how you feel, when we lost our dog tuff for a few days it was the same way. Hopefully she turns up!