Thursday, April 14, 2011

Have a little patience.....

I have been told many times that patience is a virtue and well it is one I definetely do not have. All my life I have struggled with patience. From my mom telling me to have patience to my husband telling me the same thing - you would think I would finally achieve some. NOT! Now my daughter is telling me to have some patience and she will arrive. I don't think there is anything worse than waiting for a baby to come. Every twinge, every cramp you wonder is this it?? and well in my case nope. I realize I still have 2 days til my due date but dang I am ready for her to make her grand entrance. The room is ready, the bags are packed and family is just about on their way so hurry TyAnn......hurry up - you don't want to be late for your big day and your mom is running out of patience! :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I totally remember feeling that way with my first two!! By the third..."Please stay in there as long as possible. I need a few more nights to sleep!" Haha! All I can say is rest up girl, rest up. You have a very exciting week ahead! I am thrilled for you! It is such an amazing time in life! Best Wishes Friend!

The Funderburks said...

I hear ya! It just gets so frustrating = like let's get on with this party! Good luck.